Monday, November 11, 2013

I received CURÉL® INTENSIVE HEALING CREAM and coupons to sample as a BzzAgent on BzzAgent.com! All opinions in this review are solely my own! I loved the CURÉL® INTENSIVE HEALING CREAM! I was excited to try it out and was even more excited when I put the first dab on my hands! The texture was smooth and creamy and it was NON greasy on top of that! I used just enough to cover my hands and took care to rub it in extra good around my cuticles and rough areas. Within just a few days it was already very noticeable that my skin was already much healthier than before! Before I ran out of my own sample jar I ran out and used my coupon to buy a full size of it! I now use it daily and I am still in love with Curel! If you are like me and have tried many other healing creams before then you know it's HARD to find one that isn't greasy, is non scented, AND dermatologist recommended! If you have any questions regarding this product feel free to post them below and I will happy to answer them for you!

1 comment: