Monday, January 6, 2014

Hershey's Spreads

As part of being a member of Crowdtap my family and I were lucky enough to get to receive and sample Hershey's Spreads in chocolate hazelnut flavor. The product comes in a nice, durable, little jar. When I first opened my sample up it smelled HEAVENLY! Rich chocolate and hazelnuts filled our noses with delight, we almost couldn't wait to spread it on bread for sandwiches as planned. The taste was delicious, rich, and satisfying! We all loved it on a sandwich alone and with peanut butter mixed in as well. My mind is spinning with all the possibilities of the things I could make with this wonderful product! I think we may try it on fruits and with pretzels next! What are your ideas? What sounds good using this product? Feel free to leave any suggestions as comments on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment