Wednesday, October 9, 2013

When I first received my free bag of Kashi Sea Salt & Olive Oil Hummus Crisps I was excited to try them out! I opened up the bag and the first thing I noticed was the nutty and delicious aroma of the extra virgin olive oil and the hint of savory sea salt with just a touch of Parsley in there as well. I couldn't wait to dig in! I didn't have any dip but just as well because they DON'T need it! The wonderful blend of flavors hold their own and create a wonderfully healthy yet addicting snack! As I am eating I flip over the bag to read the back, as I so often do when trying something new, as I read my jaw drops with awe and delight as I realize they are even more healthy then I realized! As I am reading the nutrition facts I see there are at least 3g fiber, at least 3g protein, at least 5g of whole grains, no partially hydrogenated oils, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial anything! Meanwhile I am munching away and before I know it I had a little more than I should, but not to worry, they are not going to bust anyone's diet budget anytime soon! As I pack away my now half empty bag of Kashi Hummus Crisps and I find myself looking forward to not only finishing up my current bag but also to go out and try one of the other 2 amazing sounding flavors, Sundried Tomato Basil & Feta and Caramelized Onion. Join me in this delicious healthy snack switch-a-roo and live healthy AND happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment