Wednesday, September 4, 2013

These two products are AMAZING and I got them free by being a BZZAGENT!!!!( The opinions are entirely my own) I am picky about my cleaner and can't stand anything that smells too harsh. I was pleasantly surprised to find that  the Lysol® Power & Free™ products were a nice clean light scent and they were super powerful at cleaning! I tried out the spray on my white countertops and it actually got the stains out from random spilled things. I tried out the wipes in my bathroom and on my table tops! They were easy to use and since there are no harsh chemicals they didn't irritate my hands! I plan on using these products to clean my household from now on and I hope that you consider trying them out for yourself so you can have a great experience as well! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment