Friday, April 26, 2013

Woolite the best detergent for treating your delicates!




  It seemed like I had been using whatever was the absolute cheapest to wash my clothes forever! Sometimes my clothes came out with spots on them from the detergent, sometimes they didn't get all the way clean, my colors faded quickly, and some of it didn't really smell all that great. With anything delicate I have always had to hand wash them in the tub to prevent them from getting ruined with cheaper detergents.
 Currently my family lives in some apartments in the city of Detroit, they are decently nice apartments, however, each section of tenants share a set of washer and dryers ( 8 apartments per set). I admit we probably don't live in the best of areas as BOTH the washer and dryer have been vandalized, busted open, and all of the quarters stolen out of it more then once, each time this happens we are out of a way to wash our clothes unless we want to take them to one of the not so clean laundry mats around my home (our car broke down so it would have to be really close) or  hand wash them in the tub. This last time they never fixed our dryer and just fixed the washer so we all have to let our clothes air dry and have had to for several months now, it isn't so bad to wash them in the washer then come up and hang them to dry, however without a QUALITY laundry detergent my clothes were drying so stiff you could barely put them on, the towels so stiff they stood up on their own, and it makes the colors fade and anything dark colored is always covered in lint.
 My wish was answered when I was selected by Crowdtap and Woolite to share and sample their laundry detergent! I had never bought this brand previously because I would find something $1 or $2 cheaper instead, this was a mistake and after actually getting to try their product on a load of my laundry I am hooked  on Woolite! Even without being able to machine dry my clothes, they still come out so soft and they smell great! I had NO spots or lint on anything once they dried and the great smell seems to last a long time!
I love that the detergent is clear so that I have full peace of mind that it will not spot my clothes with a green or blue stain and it contains ingredients to keep ALL of my clothes looking just as good the day I brought them home fro the store! I will NEVER wash my favorite clothes or any of my family's clothes in anything else ever again! I have never been so impressed by the way a product works the way that I am with Woolite! #woolitewashed 

No comments:

Post a Comment